ECAP (Employee Cancer Assistance Program)
RN Cancer Guides’ ECAP (Employee Cancer Assistance Program) was developed to help employers support their employees and/or their family members struggling with the diagnosis of cancer.
According to the National Institute of Health, Cancer costs are projected to reach at least $158 Billion in 2020. This can be attributed to new and more expensive medical procedures, technologies and treatments. More people are surviving cancer and are requiring a higher quantity of follow up physician visits, testing and medications. These costs are ever increasing for self-funded employers groups. This figure doesn’t represent the billions of dollars that are spent each year for employees that become main caregivers. These costs include loss of productivity, absenteeism, disability, decrease in hours worked and potential job loss of valued employees and their intellectual capital.
Employees dealing with cancer face many issues. Besides the physical and emotional drain of fighting the diagnosis is the financial impact it has on the family. These issues include decreased work capacity, compromised financial security, high co pays for medications, transportation and treatment barriers.
HOW CAN YOUR COMPANY BENEFIT?
- Reduced cancer claim costs.
- Reduced presenteesim and absenteeism.
- Promotes better use of network utilization.
- Supports Employer of Choice.
- Supportive programs and education for managers and coworkers.
HOW CAN YOUR EMPLOYEE BENEFIT?
- Empowerment through education and informed treatment decisions.
- Increased access to community and national resources for financial, medical and emotional assistance.
- Reduced stress and anxiety for the employee who is the patient or the caregiver of patient.
- Reduction in multiple copays for unorganized care.
- Supportive care through all phases of the cancer diagnosis.
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO?
- We attend physician appointments with the patient and caregivers.
- We make sure all providers are communicating.
- We reduce duplication of testing by streamlining care.
- We will review all records to make sure nothing is missed.
- Our nurses work where they live so we know our local resources.
- Even if you switch insurance carriers or physicians we will be the continuity of care.
- We educate family and caregivers on side effects and what to expect after hours.
- We are Oncology Certified Nurses and this is what we specialize in!
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY- 844-RN-GUIDE (764-8433)